Fullstack Developer Node&React
Dive into the exciting world of construction tech! Work with a driven team, hone your web development skills, and enjoy the perks of remote flexibility in France.
- Paris, France
- 50K € to 70K € Yearly
- Full Remote
The company is a software publisher in the building sector with two SaaS platforms: AOS for simplified supply calls and a private site for finding construction projects. They offer various modules such as Sign, Analytics, Search, and Connect to streamline processes for their clients in the building industry. Some of their prominent clients include Lidl and BNP.
The company currently has 70-80 employees and is focused on product stabilization in 2023 rather than expanding their workforce. They aim to launch a Series B funding round in 2024 and expand their services to other countries, with Spain and the UK as potential markets.
The company is headquartered in the 10th arrondissement of Paris, and they have a flexible teleworking policy. Their employees can work remotely two to three days a week, while some work entirely remotely from different parts of France. The company uses various tools like Slack and virtual offices to stay connected and organizes regular seminars and team-building events to maintain team cohesion.
Your main missions
- Develop features and improvements for products in a safe, well-tested, and performant manner.
- Work with Product Designers and other stakeholders (Developers, Lead Tech, etc.) to iterate on new features for existing and new products.
- Regularly deliver small features and improvements independently and collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Improve the Cloud Native development environments of teams based on Skaffold/Minikube/GKE.
- Contribute to improving the overall product experience by improving the quality of Backend features.
- Address priority issues raised by customers and/or internal teams.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
- Conduct technical studies and POCs to enable the evaluation of innovative and robust solutions for the future.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Web/API application development.
- You are rigorous and organized, have a culture of doing things well, enjoy investing in your work, and are proactive.
- You are comfortable with creating and deploying code in the cloud and with using Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have a great ability to take an interest in and understand global issues and can adapt your discourse to multiple stakeholders (engineers/developers/product).
- You have experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- You have knowledge of microservice architectures.
- You understand the challenges of asynchronous development and data security.
- You have a good level of English proficiency (especially in writing).
- Writing documentation does not scare you, you enjoy sharing and organizing your knowledge.
Nice to have
- You have previously worked for a software publisher.
- You are curious and a good communicator.
- You have graduated from an engineering school.
- Become a Lead Developpeur or a Manager...
- The company is open to teleworking
- For employees located in the same region, they are encouraged to work on-site two to three times a week
- Full teleworking policy for employees located elsewhere in France
- The company uses various tools like Slack and virtual offices for remote collaboration
- Regular seminars and off-site events are organized to bring the team together
- Kubernetes (AWS/GKE)**
ACCEPTED CANDIDATE'S COUNTRIES
- Remotal's Interview
- Initial HR call to introduce each other and check if the candidate's objectives align with Sakara's vision
- A test on Coding Game
- Technical Interview