Join a group of passionate and curious individuals who have this healthy obsession with building the world’s finest products and helping entrepreneurs around the globe
- Paris, France
- 43K € to 55K € Yearly
- Partial Remote
the company's is a group of passionate and curious individuals who have this healthy obsession with building the world’s finest products and helping entrepreneurs around the globe to grow profitable and successful businesses.
The mantra they live by: Keep growing!
Want to step inside this company’s world?
Their most famous product, lemlist, changed the way people do outreach. Cold Email and LinkedIn Masterclasses have generated millions of dollars for B2B businesses, startups, and agencies worldwide. There’s also lempod, the tool that they sold in 2020, which helped thousands of people grow their LinkedIn profiles. And recently, the company acquired Taplio and Tweet Hunter
Target is more Solopreneurs or Solofounders, expanding into large SMBs. Users are founders, small sales teams, SDRs, Recruiters.
Their marketing is community-driven, they produce a lot of content to help their community use their tools to the best effect. Aiming at 35M€ ARR by the end of 2023.
They are looking for a passionate native English Product Marketer in charge of raising awareness for their product and features to their target audience. Concretely Finding the right ways to get users to adopt new features : notifications, emails, videos, content pieces for example. Building & implementing the launch plans and producing the necessary assets for launching new products, with internal and external partners as necessary
As a Product Marketer, your impact will contribute to creating the most valuable software tools and resources out there. Expect to work on lemlist and lemwarm projects and to move from one to another based on needs and projects. You'll be part of the marketing team, working with the growth, product and tech teams to get the finest understanding of new features.
Since lempire is hyper-growing, They are looking for people who are capable of showing ownership and have a growth mindset that allows them to grow at the same speed as the company.
- Tell their product’s stories to the market
- Understand each one of their product’s value propositions and turn them into clear messages for customers, prospects, and other audiences
- Work with the marketing team to create materials that highlight product features and benefits
- Come up with creative ways to drive more people to their products and resources
- Work closely with Customer Support members to scale the impact
- Proactively share ideas and best practices to find new and better ways to contribute to company growth
- 💰 43K€ - 55K€ + bonuses up to 12K€ based on company performance
- ⛺️ Based in Paris with the ability to work from home 2 days a week, can be flexible
- 🏝 Vacations: 25 days per year
- 📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
- 💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
- ✈️ Team building: They all meet once per year at really cool places around the world
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a similar position, and have worked abroad. Experience in Tech, SaaS industries is a big plus.
- You excel in content, demand generation, social media, digital marketing, and project management. You’re used to making videos.
- You’re a native English speaker
- You know lemlist as a user
- You have customer empathy and you know you find out their struggles, pain points so you can come up with solutions
- A plus if you know their tools: Customer.io, Webflow, Figma
- You’re rigorous and creative. You like having ideas, seeing them through, and measuring their impact.
- You have high ambitions and are hungry to learn
- You are a master of execution: you execute fast and well
- You are not afraid of working on new things and taking risks
- You’re a great communicator
- Join a small team managing a big and fast-growing business
- Enjoy huge freedom in how you explore and test and find the keys to success in your projects
- Learn every day and get to master the most cutting edge tools & methods in the industry - notably those that are yet to be invented
- Native English**
- Digital Marketing**
- Project Management**
- Social Media**
ACCEPTED CANDIDATE'S COUNTRIES
- France (Paris)
- Call with Roxana (Head of Marketing)
- Case study
- Possibly meet the team
- Meet the CEO