Growth Marketer | Growth Manager
Come work with a team that is revolutionizing the way we work by bringing peace and serenity to the office with innovative and eco-friendly products.
- Paris, France
- 70K € to 90K € Yearly
- Partial Remote
The company was born in 2018 from a simple observation: the office is no longer adapted to current needs. It is complicated to isolate yourself to make a videoconference or to find a meeting room.
Their mission is to bring more serenity to the working environment with their range of modular and soundproof capsules.
They are transparent in the design of their products: designed by their team of engineers based in Paris and made in France from eco-responsible materials. They are also in the way of distributing them, by offering their customers a unique shopping experience for this type of product.
Accompanied by leading investors, François Blum co-founder of LeBonCoin, Bertrand Uzeel co-founder of Welcome To The Jungle, Eric Larcheveque co-founder of Ledger or Jeremy Charoy co-founder of Lalalab, they are in a period of very strong growth in France and they are opening new markets in Europe.
- Fabrication Made in France 🇫🇷
- Eco-designed materials ♻️
- Transparency of their prices 💸
In a context of strong growth for the company, you will take charge of the management of the Growth strategy on the French market and internationally. You will participate in the creation of the Growth division within the Marketing team by proposing a roadmap and a budget adapted to their growth. Marketing is currently managed by one of the co-founders (Robin), with the help of a brand manager and a graphic designer.
You will manage the acquisition and activation strategy of the company and for this you will need to :
- Manage acquisition campaigns,
- Explore online and offline acquisition channels,
- Participate in the SEO strategy,
- Optimize their lead collection tools, landing page, workflow,
- Optimization of the marketing component of their Hubspot CRM.
They will expect you to have an analytical mind to participate in decision-making thanks to:
- The monitoring of the various KPIs of their campaigns (CPC, CPL, Conversion rate, etc.),
- The analysis of cohorts activation by lever,
- The automation of their reporting via Hubspot.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multi-channel management (acquisition campaigns on google ads & facebook or linkedin ads)
- Experience in hypergrowth environment within a startup/scale-up, and experience working in an agency
- Significant SEO experience (Search Console, Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahref).
- At ease with figures, you are able to report clear and precise data via the CRM, to top management.
- Very good written and oral communication in English and French.
This is the opportunity to build a growth strategy almost from scratch for a fast-growing startup.
- Evolve in an exciting sector and develop a concrete product
- Participate in a meaningful project
- Participate in Made in France economic development while having a reduced environmental impact
Compensation & benefits
- 70K€ - 90K€ + BSPCE
- Flexible teleworking, around 2 days a week
- Fluent Professional English**
- Strong data analysis**
- Strong organisation**
- Hypergrowth experience*
- Hubspot CRM*
- A/B testing expertise*
ACCEPTED CANDIDATE'S COUNTRIES
- France (Paris)
- Interview with Remotal
- 30-minute video interview with Karine, their Talent acquisition manager.
- Physical interview + a 1h30 business case with a co-founder and a HRD.
- 30-minute video interview with a member of the management team.
- Referrals from your former employers.