Join a group of passionate and curious individuals who have this healthy obsession with building the world’s finest products and helping entrepreneurs around the globe
- Paris, France
- 43K € to 55K € Yearly
- Partial Remote
the company's is a group of passionate and curious individuals who have this healthy obsession with building the world’s finest products and helping entrepreneurs around the globe to grow profitable and successful businesses.
The mantra they live by: Keep growing!
Want to step inside this company’s world?
Their most famous product, lemlist, changed the way people do outreach. Cold Email and LinkedIn Masterclasses have generated millions of dollars for B2B businesses, startups, and agencies worldwide. There’s also lempod, the tool that they sold in 2020, which helped thousands of people grow their LinkedIn profiles. And recently, the company acquired Taplio and Tweet Hunter
Target is more Solopreneurs or Solofounders, expanding into large SMBs. Users are founders, small sales teams, SDRs, Recruiters.
Their marketing is community-driven, they produce a lot of content to help their community use their tools to the best effect. Aiming at 35M€ ARR by the end of 2023.
Growth team’s approach is to
- create SaaS tools that will serve as user acquisition magnet,
- run efficient digital ads through the funnel (top mid bottom)
- create a book (with star contributors) to help entrepreneurs find product-market fit They use a growth loop approach, leveraging new clients to get even more.
Currently the company employs 55 people, growing fast. Marketing team is 3 people, working closely with the growth team eg content manager works with ads manager. The Digital Marketer will work closely with the Head of Marketing and the Head of Growths
They are looking for a passionate marketer willing to contribute to creating the most valuable software tools and resources.
As a Digital Manager, you’ll be a key asset in specific projects related to content, distribution, and personal brand. Expect to work on different projects including these topics and switch from one to another based on needs.
They are growing extremely fast, so they are looking for people who are capable of showing ownership and have a growth mindset to be able to grow at the same speed as the company.
- work on their masterclasses strategy, focusing on content and distribution
- Launching a new masterclass every month, on user pain points eg deliverability, linkedin personal branding
- Finding the right masterclass topics, building the outline, writing the script, building all assets (eg: landing pages, testimonials)
- Designing funnels (emails, newsletter, social posts) to get users to follow masterclasses and engage with them
- Iterating from time to time to identify best practices and improve
- come up with creative ways to drive more people to their resources and websites
- work closely with other Marketing members to scale the impact
- build a solid personal brand
- proactively share ideas and best practices to find new and better ways to contribute to company growth
- 💰 43K€ - 55K€ + bonuses up to 12K€ based on company performance, and equity
- ⛺️ based in Paris with ability to work from home 2 days a week, with flexibility
- 🏝 Vacations: 25 days per year
- 📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
- 💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
- ✈️ Team building: They all meet once per year at really cool places around the world
- You have 1-5 years of experience in a Marketing position in a startup, in an international environment
- You can map out a top notch content strategy and you have an idea of how you can drive at least 100,000 traffic on the website, ideally you have built a community before
- You are good at writing and copywriting (⚠️ English) is your strength
- You have a growth mindset, with the ability to try new things in order to get more audience
- A plus if you know these tools: Customer.io, lemlist, Webflow, Figma
- You’re rigorous and creative. You like having ideas, seeing them through, and measuring their impact.
- You have high ambitions and are hungry to learn
- You are a master of execution: you execute fast and well
- You are not afraid of working on new things and taking risks
- You’re a great communicator and completely bilingual (in English)
- Opportunity to build big in a small team
- To create, learn and do many different things
- To build your personal brand & develop your network
- To take more responsibility over time in a highly interesting environment
- Native English**
ACCEPTED CANDIDATE'S COUNTRIES
- France (Paris)
- A regular interview with the Head of Growth about your background, skills and motivations.
- Case study.
- Second interview with the Head of Marketing
- Final interview with the Founder.